The Harlan Independent School District is excited to announce our summer programming titled – Dragons Beyond the Bell, EXTREME! for students of all ages.
After more than a year of disrupted learning our students need as much support and enrichment as possible. The goal is not to just get through the summer, but to help give our students a much needed boost. Some of the highlights of the program include:
• Up to 8 weeks of support and engagement.
• Offerings for K3/K4 Preschool students, Elementary, Middle, and High School.
• Transportation and Meals provided each day.
• STEM – Robotics, Drones, 3D Printing
• ACT Boot Camps, Math, Reading, Science, Social Studies & More
• Football, Basketball, Softball, Cheer Camps included
After months of planning and collaboration, we are utilizing our teachers and partnering with a wide range educational partners to bring the most exciting summer of learning in our history to our students and community.
We have taken care of everything, all you have to do is sign up. Simply go to the link below and find out more about our week by week offerings and be sure to register today.
Registration is open and we encourage you to register early. If you have more than one child, simply fill out the registration form for each child separately. To find out more information simply click here: bit.ly/DragonSummer21
If you have questions about enrolling, please contact the school at 606-573-8700.